FAQ / Wiki
Frequently Asked Questions and further Info
Here you find a link to our Wiki, with a lot of information about our products, problem solutions and drivers / software.
In order to make the entry into robot technology easier, we offer training courses. The necessary theory is taught in small groups and applied in practical exercises.
Should you require training courses lasting several days or adapted to your requirements, we are happy to meet your wishes!
Of course we can also organize the training at your location!
Contents of the Basic Training robolink arms and drylin gantrys:
- Theory: Basic knowledge on robot programming, set up of a robot cell, motion types, …
- Practice: Unboxing and first set up, programming of simple applications, look out to more complex functionalities, …
- We are happy to answer your questions and discuss your specific applications!
- The practical parts are performed in small groups on our training robots.
Further information, also regarding cost, can be found in the registration form, see below.
- Currently there is no training planned, please get in contact!
- For trainings in German language please see the German version of this site.
Please send us a short mail with your preferred date. We will check for the necessary free places.
The trainings require a minimun number of 3 participants. If this number is not reached 10 days before the training we have to cancel it.
Below you also find the registration form. Please send this back to us.
And then we look forward to meet you at the training!
Here you will find our contact details.
You can reach us by phone Mondays – Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, UTC +1/+2.